Fuelling your social media does not have to be a chore
Are you just setting up your businesses’ social media or thinking about expanding onto another platform? Are you struggling to constantly find relevant content to post and tailor it for the different platforms you are using?
An integrated social media content calendar will help to plan all your posts for the days, weeks and months ahead. It will help you to:
- Align your content with your wider marketing programmes
- Adapt messaging and content appropriately for different social media platforms
- Easily see what content topics you have recently covered and where you might have gaps
Of course, you will still need to keep an eye on immediate news and trends and share those in real time but having a base calendar that covers your social media for when times are hectic takes a big weight off your mind!
The benefits of using an integrated social media calendar include:
- Saves you time, money and resources by having a clear plan in place ahead of time
- Builds a greater brand consistency as it prevents overcrowded or sparse periods of posting
- Reduces risk so posts can be vetted, and fact checked beforehand
- Keeps your audience engaged by making sure you are always posting relevant content
If you want to get a head start on planning your social media content, download our free social media content calendar template, just simply fill in your details below!
To find out how your b2b organisation could gain more from its social media activity, we have added social media audits to our service offering, giving independent advice on how to maximise your results, find out more here.